Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HIgh up above

I want a dog. I want a house. I want a new kitchen knife set. I want a solarium. I want a new pair of boots. I want to go to Hawaii. I want to take pottery classes. I want to take Spanish classes. I want a new bed. I want my old couch. I want some new clothes. I want to go to karaoke with my brother at the pub. I want my brother find true love. I want my brother to get married. I want my brother to have kids. I want my brother to own a house. I want my brother to go to Hawaii. I want my brother to ride his horse. I want my brother to go golfing. I want my brother to go to the hockey game. I want my brother to laugh and really mean it. I want my brother to sleep at night. 

I need absolutely nothing except my brother to be here this time next year. And the year after that. And the year after that. And the year after that. And the year after that. And the year after that. And the year after that. And the year after that. And the year after that. And the year after that. 

1 comment: