Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ebb and Flow

My mind is my enemy. I can visit the most beautiful worlds, I can see the most frightening faces, I can love the most incredible people. And then I wake up. Unable to vocalize the feelings that bubble inside me, I'm left to roll them over and over and over and over.

The highs and lows have gotten tiresome. I want to sink my teeth into flesh and rip apart every ounce of fat that oozes into my mouth. I want to chew it and spray it over the world. I want to feel it drip from my lips to my chin to my throat to my chest. I want to be naked. I want to feel the weight of your body pressed against mine. I want you to fill your hands with my ass. I want you to wrap your hands around my throat. I want to breathe clean air mixed with the heaviness of your musk. I want to be covered in your sweat. I want to be left screaming for more.

I want to be floating weightless in dark waters, ears covered, eyes open, staring into the infinite sky and fearing the unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment