Monday, October 19, 2009

"There are villains all over this city"

My boyfriend just asked me what it feels like to be a blogger with the swine flu.

He's currently playing Halo: ODST and explaining his strategy to me as he goes. He already beat Halo: ODST and is playing it again. On the hardest level.

I stopped by his work today and he had a dixie cup sized espresso with two scoops of sugar in it. I queried as to whether he wanted any beverage with his sugar.

I always find his socks in and around the couch. The ultimate expression of relaxation after a long day of work.

He was painting last night while we were watching a Bergman film. I got cranky and decided I had to go to bed. He wanted me to hang out with him while he painted and asked if I'd sleep on the couch.

On our walk to rent a movie he was picking my metaphorical ass and I told him I was going to walk in the street so he couldn't touch me. He told me I was going to get hit by a car. I told him he'd feel guilty. He said he wouldn't and that I'd feel stupid for getting hit.

He told me I'm like Laurel and Hardy, except the female version and all rolled into one.








3 comments:

  1. I agree.....you would feel stupid for getting hit! That made me laugh out loud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - Laurel and Hardy all in one. Nice
    E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marcie!

    It's Tara... loving your blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete